June 26, 2008
GritTec laboratory announced Sample Rate Converter for audio applications.
GritTec's sample rate converter (SRC) is technology used for changing sampling rate in speech and audio signals. Principle of functioning algorithm is based on methods of interpolation.
GritTec's SRC supporting all standard rates from 6 kHz to 96 kHz and targeted to professional audio applications, such as audio-media players, streaming digital radio.
General features of GritTec's SRC:
- High sound quality;
- Supports sampling rates: 6 kHz, 8 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.050 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, and 96 kHz;
- Support dual-channel signals;
- Compatible with most audio-speech codecs;
- Full fixed point implementation;
- Easy integration with target applications.
For more information visit GritTec's SRC product page.
GritTec Laboratory (GritTec Ltd.) specializes on research and development of algorithms and technologies in the field of speech and audio processing. GritTec's research is focused on speech enhancement, speech concealment, voice biometric, speech recognition, speech synthesis and other speech and audio technologies.