NEWS & EVENTS
January 23, 2014
GritTec has presented miniature module of noise cancellation of speech signals "M-NC" for embedded systems
"M-NC" device is intended for reducing the external hindrances and background noises in speech signals in real time mode.
Noise cancellation technology of "M-NC" device is based on using of adaptive filtering and spectral subtraction by
GritTec's Noise Cancellation (Version 2.20) engine.
- High quality cleaning of speech signals in real time mode;
- Low level of speech distortion;
- Small size.
- Mobile and stationary radio systems;
- VOIP telephony;
- Real time systems for audio processing of speech signals.
- Signal sampling rate: 16 kHz
- Noise suppression depth: 0-12 dB
- Analog audio input/output: Linear, stereo
- Power source: DC 5V - 15V
- Power: 1 W
- Size (LxWxH): 60x40x9 mm
- Weight: 30 g
To learn more details, contact us via Online Request form.
GritTec Laboratory (GritTec Ltd.) specializes on research and
development of algorithms and technologies in the field of speech
and audio processing. GritTec's research is focused on speech
enhancement, speech concealment, voice biometric, speech recognition,
speech synthesis and other speech and audio technologies.