February 5, 2009
GritTec laboratory announced a new product of Pitch Shift technology for audio applications.
GritTec's Pitch Shift technology is used for high quality of
pitch scale modification (changing the harmonics structure) of
speech and audio signals. Pitch shift technology can be effectively
used for changing initial music or voice into another music or voice
Pitch Shift technology can be effectively used:
- With IVR systems such as text to speech (TTS) systems;
- With solutions of VoIP telephony such as audio chats;
- For voice messanging services (voice mail).
General features of GritTec's Pitch Shift:
- High sound quality;
- Supports sampling rates: 8 kHz, ..., 48 kHz;
- Real time processing;
- Signal delay: 0 ms.;
- Guarantees fixed speaker position for stereo signals;
- Pitch-stretch factor: 50%, ..., 200% (normal speed: 100%);
- Dynamic mode changing of pitch stretch factor;
- Length of input packet data: inside specific length OR you can set packet length in samples yourself, but not less then 20 ms and not more then 40 ms.;
- Dynamic mode changing of length of packet data;
- Easy integration with target applications.
For more information visit GritTec's Pitch Shift product page.
GritTec Laboratory (GritTec Ltd.) specializes on research and
development of algorithms and technologies in the field of speech
and audio processing. GritTec's research is focused on speech
enhancement, speech concealment, voice biometric, speech recognition,
speech synthesis and other speech and audio technologies.